mHUB seeks a prototyping shop technician to maintain approximately $5M of manufacturing and prototyping equipment. The prototyping shop technician is a full-time position that reports to the shop manager.
Description of Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the prototyping shop technician consist of the following:
- Monitor the activities in the prototyping shop for safe and appropriate use.
- Organization of equipment maintenance schedules.
- Monitor and maintain tool inventory and supplies.
- Conduct machine setup, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Work with the shop manager and mHUB leadership to prioritize repairs and projects.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Assist in overall maintenance of the facility including, patching, painting, cleaning, etc.
- Assist in the training and certification of shop users.
- Maintain a professionally clean and organized shop including labs, supply rooms, storage, etc.
Candidates interested in applying should meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in technology or engineering strongly preferred.
- Professional technical training will also be considered.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical capacity to maintain a diverse set of prototyping equipment.
- Experience operating and repairing tools and equipment.
- Detail oriented.
- An effective problem solver with an eye for identification of potential problems.
- Team player who is dependable and has a good attendance record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment always maintaining a positive attitude.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
To apply submit the following items:
- Cover letter and resume
- List of 1-3 professional references with contact information
- Salary requirements
Applications can be submitted by email to email@example.com
. Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity mHUB is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.