mHUB is actively recruiting candidates for the full-time position of marketing communications manager. The manager will be a motivated self-starter looking to accelerate their career and who can help support the marketing and communications efforts for mHUB and our growing physical product manufacturing innovation community. We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent interpersonal and writing/editing skills who enjoys the fast pace of an entrepreneurial environment. They should be eager to take initiative and learn new technologies, and should have the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
The mission of this position is to elevate the quality of mHUB's marketing and communications initiatives focused on our members, partners, mentors, and the broader product manufacturing community.
- Work with the team to define high-impact marketing strategies to effectively communicate the mission of mHUB to engage the community
- Support the strategy, development, and execution of mHUB's external and internal newsletters
- Execute mHUB's social media and video content strategies
- Support mHUB's content marketing strategy and the mHUB blog
- Support development of public relations materials including press releases, FAQs, member profiles, news pitches, etc.
- Participate in the strategy, development, user experience, and ongoing maintenance of the website
- Support development and reporting of digital ad paid campaigns
- Track and report on marketing metrics including website traffic, press coverage, social media activity, and email list growth
- Define and execute strategies to grow mHUB opt-in database
- Support strategy for promotion of mHUB workshops and events to drive robust, diverse audiences
- Support high-profile events with industry leaders and public sector officials
- Support development and updates to mHUB presentations and basic print collateral
The successful candidate will be a proven strategic marketer with a track record of developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing campaigns. They will be a strong communicator, highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic, and resourceful, with the ability to excel in independent working environments. Qualifications include:
- Five to seven years of experience in marketing, public relations, or related field
- Excellent writer/editor with familiarity of AP writing style
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment that comes with years of experience in the field
- Experience supporting the social media and/or content media strategies for a business or consumer brand
- Working familiarity with basic blog platforms such as SquareSpace or Wordpress
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, clients, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, results-driven individual with a strong customer service orientation and excellent attention to detail
- Creative self-starter who is motivated to make an impact in a growing business
- Demonstrated interest in startups, technology, and/or entrepreneurship
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Integrated Marketing, or related field; graduate degree preferred
- Comfort operating in a semi-public environment where expectations are high and where there is considerable attention on the product and outcomes
- Design skills include a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML a plus
Please submit the below items by e-mail to email@example.com
Anti-Discrimination Policy and Commitment to Diversity
mHUB is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization.