Chicago Executive Breakfast: Modern Product Design Tour by Onshape
Modern Product Design Tour
Join us at Onshape’s Modern Product Design breakfast for a close-up look at how companies improve collaboration and their design processes in the cloud.
Friday, November 15, 2019
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Central Standard Time)
mHub 965 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 Get Directions
Open to the Public
Registration for this event is available on an external site. By clicking on the Register button, you will be leaving this site and registering on www.onshape.com.
According to new research, 89% of executives and engineering managers say they need 24/7 real-time visibility into their company’s product design process – while 86% of engineers say they need to reduce errors due to working on the wrong version of a design or receiving critical information too late.
Hear CEO Jon Hirschtick discuss key findings in the State of Product Development & Hardware Design 2019 research report. Jon, who previously founded SOLIDWORKS, will also share how cloud-based CAD and data management is now solving decades-old design challenges.
At the breakfast, you will:
- Explore how to increase efficiency across your product development teams.
- Learn how to reduce delays and human error both inside and outside of your company.
- Find out how you can boost innovation by extending CAD access via secure and instant sharing.
- Understand how executives benefit from a 360 degree view into the design process.
- Learn how a data-driven design differs from traditional file-based desktop CAD and traditional PDM data management.
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST
THE STATE OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & HARDWARE DESIGN
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT IN ACTION AT CABOT MICROELECTRONICS