I am a technology thought leader, experienced architect, and a transformation strategist, who can assist organizations achieve targeted business outcomes by adopting modern practices, disciplines, and technologies. My passion is to assist start-ups and mid-size firms compete effectively in their market or disrupt their market by becoming intelligent enterprises built on business models that effectively leverage contemporary technologies and capabilities.
As a visionary leader I develop people in cross-functional teams by providing inspiration, motivation, and mentorship. I can operate and provide leadership at all levels in highly complex and matrix environments driving influence, trust, and support.
I have provided CTO expertise to PE firms and their portfolio companies in all aspects of technology for M&A transactions including tech due diligence, post close deep dive assessments, strategy, and roadmap formulation, planning and execution of the key technology initiatives for value build out.
• Value realization using strong strategic planning and well-orchestrated execution.
• Progressive technology/platform engineering, from idea to enterprise.
• Organization design and change management to support future of work for the new norm.
• Digital innovation with business outcomes using new methods and technologies.
• Insights into technology risks for M&A transactions to support the investment and/or growth thesis.
Architecture | Strategy & Planning | Business Architecture | IT Portfolio Management & Economics | Enterprise Information Management | Value Stream & Capability Management | Process Design | New Business Models | Innovation | Cloud & Applications | Design Thinking | Service Design | IoT | Analytics | Automation & Robotics | Agile Transformation & DevOps | Digital IT Operating Model & Governance | Tech Due diligence
Education Technology- Data-driven platforms, and Gamification
Healthcare & Insurance – Personalized HealthCare experience, Data Science and Predictive Analytics, Digital Claims Management, Personalized Policy Administration, Telemedicine and Telehealth
Retail – Future Stores, Personalized Commerce, Multi-Channel Experience Management, and Connected Operations
Manufacturing and logistics – Connected Factory, Generative and AI enabled designs, Hybrid Manufacturing, and Operation Optimization
Nonprofits & Associations - Engagement Tech, Data-Centric Approach
- Business Strategy
- Design for Manufacturability
- Financials: Budgeting
- and Risk Management
- Fundraising and Investor Strategy
- Organizational Development and Human Resources
- Product Design Engineering
- Product Testing
- Sales and Marketing
- Leadership and Team Building